I can’t tell you anything about what happened here yesterday that you can’t read in the news. Thanks for all your prayers and I thank God that no one was hurt from my unit. Unfortunately, there were many who weren’t so fortunate.
Sitting in our chow hall this morning, I couldn’t help but look at it in another light. I saw the broken bottles of steak sauce mixed with puddles of blood on the floor, the food still steaming on the steam table, littered with rubble from the blast and the absolute chaos that the scene was, even when I got there after everyone had left.
If anyone needs your prayers, it is the many who were wounded and evacuated from Mosul yesterday and the medical personnel who worked through the night last night on the many casualties, they are truly amazing.
5 Comments:
I am so glad to know you were unhurt. And my prayers are with those hurt and those caring for them. My joy at hearing my soldier's gruff embarrassment as I give him a hug today at the airport will be tempered by the knowledge that other moms will not have that chance ever again. And for that, I will grieve.
Keep safe. And make sure you give your friends a hug...
God speed to you and all of your fellow Service Members,Words could never express the Deepest Sympathy I feel for your fellow Service Members who have given their lives and for their Family and Friends who will mourn so deeply their loss.
I pray for each and every one of you every night, I wish there was a way to reach every single Service Member and let them all know how greatful this American and her Family is for the sacrifices all of you have made.
May God keep each one of you in the palms of his hands.
stay safe
Thank you for posting that. I hope you have a good Christmas, you are all in our prayers.
Greetings I was looking for network pray information and I landed on your page. While it was not exactly what I was looking for , I like your Blog, great stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out network pray, thanks again take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home