Friday, October 22, 2004

This girl is why I'm here


It's not oil, it's not power, it's not corruption, it's not pre-emptive, it's not world domination. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger bob jones said...

Re: "This girl is why I'm here"

That's a lucky girl. Thanks for your sense, and your service. Count me as another grateful citizen!

Patrick

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God for people like you. I am embarrassed that I did not serve. Now I am too old. All I can say is thank you for all you do. You are truly making a difference in the world for the better. God speed!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, God bless and protect each and every one of you guys and gals over there in Iraq. Pictures like "this girl is why i'm here" never make it into the media. Much has been said how there is no sacrifice in this war like wars of the past. And it is true that so much of the sacrifice is on your shoulders and on your families back home. Rest assured that countless Americans (like myself) are brought to tears when we see pictures like "this girl is why i'm here". You are heroes and saints in every respect and in every meaning of those words. Stay safe. I will pray for you everyday from now on. A fellow American in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Thanks for the wonderful web site you have provided us!"

Regards,
brilliant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home