Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I will do my best to celebrate, but I'm really looking forward to next year where I can celebrate with family and friends. Take care and thank you for all your support!
Merry Christmas, dear friend. While you are far away, please know that you are not forgotten on this most holy day. For your love and devotion to country, we can only offer the same.
Be safe, God keep you and watch over you so that you may return and enjoy this celebration as it was meant to be, with your family and friends.
Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. May you experience some joy being with your buddies. My heartfelt thanks to you for serving our nation. You remain in my heart and prayers.
I just stumbled upon your site from another blog. Your words hit my heart hard. My prayers are with all of you; and all of your families. I support three soldiers through two different support groups, sending letters and packages, but it dosen't seem to be enough. Is there anything you need?
Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.
16 Comments:
Merry Christmas, dear friend. While you are far away, please know that you are not forgotten on this most holy day. For your love and devotion to country, we can only offer the same.
Be safe, God keep you and watch over you so that you may return and enjoy this celebration as it was meant to be, with your family and friends.
Yours Truly,
Kat-Missouri
Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. May you experience some joy being with your buddies. My heartfelt thanks to you for serving our nation. You remain in my heart and prayers.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ! May you find some joy in this day. Hang in there!
Merry Christmas!
I pray your day goes well, and you find some time for enjoyment.
Those of us who wait are thinking of you and wishing you only the best.
Merry Christmas. Thanks for all you're doing. Take care.
Silk
Merry Christmas BuffBabe. I pray for your safe return and KNOW that next Christmas will be spent with your family and friends.
Merry Christmas!! I like your work. Ideas have power. Check out: iraqperspective.blogspot.com and make a comment if you like it. Cheers, TBone
Merry Christmas BB!
From your buddies in Baghdad.
R1
I just stumbled upon your site from another blog. Your words hit my heart hard. My prayers are with all of you; and all of your families. I support three soldiers through two different support groups, sending letters and packages, but it dosen't seem to be enough. Is there anything you need?
Hey Buffbabe,
I linked you blog on my page. Keep up the faith.
Cheers,
T
I'm a huge fan so youmight like akc german shepherd
Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.
Great article! Thanks.
Thanks for interesting article.
Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!
black mold exposure,
black mold symptoms of exposure,
wrought iron garden gates,
your next iron garden gates, here,
hair styles for fine thin hair,
search hair styles for fine thin hair,
night vision binoculars,
buy, night vision binoculars,
lipitor reactions,
lipitor reactions,
luxury beach resort in the philippines,
beach resort in the philippines,
homeopathy for baby eczema.,
homeopathy for baby eczema.,
save big with great mineral makeup bargains,
companies marketing mineral makeups,
prodam iphone praha,
Apple prodam iphone praha,
iphone clone cect manual,
manual for iphone clone cect,
fero 52 binoculars night vision,
fero 52 night vision,
best night vision binoculars,
buy, best night vision binoculars,
computer programs to make photo albums,
computer programs, make photo albums,
Post a Comment
<< Home